- Patient must be admitted to a participating provider.
- All patients are accepted into the WE CARE Patient Payment Program — No income or credit check requirements.
- Patient balances from $500 - $15,000*
- Maximum aggregate limit of $15,000*
* over $15,000 requires additional approval
- The 12-month repayment plan is guaranteed interest free for all patients.
- You may be eligible for the zero interest plans for 24, 36, 48 and 60 months or have the low rate of 7.25% APR.
- No prepayment penalties.
- A simple and easy to read consolidated statement for all visits and family members.
- Access to a patient portal for account activation, review and electronic payments.
- Experienced Medfinancial Customer Care representatives to answer any questions Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. EST, and 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST on Friday.
Once the patient pays their first installment, Medfinancial sends the healthcare provider payment for the full amount the patient owes, minus a service fee.
When compared to collection agencies or the cost of managing patient receivables through a provider's business office, Medfinancial rates are quite affordable. Furthermore, we take care of contacting, corresponding and collecting from the patient in a way that makes them feel valued, respected and understood.
- Provides upfront funding to the provider.
- Alleviates pressure on registrars and financial counselors to collect from patients.
- Reduces the business office workload while decreasing the costs associated with collecting.
- Streamlines patient payment options and assures easier reporting.
- Eliminates the need for internal payment plans.
- Reduces patient stress and fosters goodwill in the community.
- Provides a seamless interface to the provider's patient accounting system.
- Secure portal for provider retrieval of reports (customized reporting available for each provider).
- No start up fees; all collateral provided by Medfinancial.
- Assurance that experienced and compassionate client relations managers are assisting your patients.
- 100% HIPAA compliant!
- Medfinancial can offer to assume all existing accounts receivable to further streamline collection efforts.
- Medfinancial provides a thorough collection process with patient engagement and respect.
WE CARE™ Plus
WE CARE is the program with upfront funding to the providers for patients with balances over $500 and a minimum payment requirement.
WE CARE Plus is the new addition in our family of products and designed to provide a turn-key solution to the providers. WE CARE Plus is for the patients with low balances or patients who cannot meet a minimum payment requirement. There is no upfront funding to the provider.
Providers can choose a funded program only or the combination of the programs. The benefits of implementing both programs:
- One call resolution for the provider and patient (Warm Transfer Option is available!)
- Alleviate administrative burden for the provider
- Fewer vendors
- Higher collection rates
WE CARE and WE CARE Plus patients enjoy the same convenient repayment options and dedicated customer service. The program differences are transparent to the patients.
Our experienced customer service representatives will help patients decide which program works best for them.